ABOUT MARY KAY
Dr. Mary Kay Keller is a Certified Family Life Educator and Human Scientist, a Certified Education Infant Massage Instructor, Professor, Transformational coach, Educational Research Consultant, and Author. Dr. Keller’s work supports individuals and families in changing their lives through the process of transforming their life stories. Dr. Keller supports the human experience with applied family science.
Dr. Mary Kay Keller is currently the Program Chair and Assistant Professor of the Applied Family Science (Master of Science) Program in the College of Social and Behavioral Sciences at Wilmington University in New Castle Delaware. Dr. Keller developed and teaches online distance learning Family Life Education Courses. Dr. Keller is a lifelong advocate and activist of Children’s Human Rights.
- The Journal of Behavioral and Social Sciences,
- The National Fatherhood Initiative – Father Factor Blog,
- International Journal of Attachment Parenting. Annual Publication, and
- The International Association of Infant Massage. Annual Publication.
- The Southeastern Observer
Mary Kay Keller has spent the last 20 years studying Family relationships and optimal caregiving of infants (0-3), children, teens, and emerging adults.
- Vice-President Board member – Infant Massage USA
- Member of the Research Education Committee on Infant Massage – USA
- National Council of Family Relations’ Journal of Family Theory and Review -Digital Scholarship.
- Member of the Florida Life Coaching Association Research Committee
- Boardmember of America’s Conference on Ending Coercive Control
- Author of Hassle-Free Bedtime, and quarterly Journal: The Road Home.
- 2015 TED talk was the only TED talk on Fathering Research.
- YouTube Channel hosts three playlists: The TED TALK, the Baby Perspectives, and “Grandma’s Reading Channel” for all children and Grandma’s Reading Channel for Teens; Emerging Adults. Many of the other playlists are on topics regarding Family Life Education and Children’s Human Rights activism.
- America’s Conference on Ending Coercive Control
- Family Life Coaching Association
- Infant Massage USA
- National Council on Family Relations
- Zero to Three